This course will guide dentists through the changing world of selling dental practices. With more options, including different types of Dental Service Organizations (DSOs), dentists need to understand key aspects like equity models, valuation methods, and operational support. The course aims to help simplify the process, helping dentists ask the right questions when selling their practice to a corporate buyer in today’s evolving landscape.
- Learn about the background and evolution of DSOs
- Understand the changing private equity landscape and sources of capital
- Identify the different DSO models in the market today
- Differentiate how dental practices and DSOs are valued
- Breakdown the different types of equity models that DSOs offer
- Outline common transaction structures
About Jake Berry
Jake Berry is MB2’s Chief Development Officer and has been with the group since 2017. Jake has broad experience in healthcare M&A advisory, capital investment planning, and financial planning and analysis. This background along with his military leadership experience enables him to help dentists understand the range of strategic options they have to maximize the equity value in their practice.